Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How are Drucker Labs' products different from other dietary supplements on the market?
- Complete ingredient formulas that contain naturally-occurring trace minerals and provide comprehensive nutrition
- A fulvic acid base which allows for rapid intracellular absorption in order to deliver nutrition quickly and efficiently
- Optimal nutritional value is maintained by using a proprietary cold-fill manufacturing process
- Great taste in a convenient liquid form
How many servings are there per bottle?
The suggested serving size for each of our intraLINE products is 1 fl oz per day. Our full-sized bottles contain 32 servings, and our travel-sized bottles contain 2 servings.
Can children have intramax?
Is intraMAX recommended for cancer patients?
We do have practitioners who recommend intraMAX for their patients with cancer.
We recommend that cancer patients speak to their own health care practitioner to see if intraMAX would be beneficial for them, as well as when to take during the course of treatments.
How long do Drucker Labs' products last?
Why are Drucker Labs' products in liquid form?
What is intraCELL Technology?
Why are your products considered vegetarian but not vegan?
Should I be concerned about heavy metals in your products?
Why are ingredients like aluminum and fluoride in your products?
All intraLINE products contain over 71 trace minerals in a fulvic acid base. The fulvic acid is obtained through a soil extraction method which simultaneously yields minerals and other elements which are naturally present in the soil. Many of the trace minerals assist in maintaining health and well-being. These trace minerals include aluminum and fluoride among others and are not present in any measurable amount.
Why should I refrigerate my product after opening?
Can I take both intraMAX & intraMIN at the same time?
There is no danger in taking both intraMAX and intraMIN because the amounts of the minerals in the two product dosages are not in excessive quantities – not close to the established daily dietary limits.
An additional dosage of intraMIN in the afternoon (or any time) is beneficial because it:
• Contains minerals and fulvic acid which provide a source of natural energy, a great afternoon pick-me-up option
• Replenishes electrolytes and increases cellular hydration which often is needed during the day
• Supports muscle function and hydration for pre/post workout and serves as a natural energy source
• Boosts immune health which is particularly important during cold and flu season
Should I purchase your intraLINE products through Amazon or eBay?
How should I interpret the expiry date?
How tall is a 946ml intraMAX bottle?
The height of a 946ml intraMAX bottle is 22 cm or 8.8 inches.